Tuesday, January 5, 2010

get crabby part two..

Yay to Phoebe for doing the blog embroidery tutorials
at home. Beautiful!

Rasta urchin..

And, her super special extra credit boyfriend-inspired embroidery.

Time for you to get crabby!
This time around we are having two winter classes..

1/30 is another embroidery class.
I am feeling a bathroom towel related craft here..hmm.
I'll get back to you on this.

2/6 is a sewing class for the big Vday. We will
sew boxers and neck ties. Running wild horses boxers anyone?
Fun!

If you are a current or former UC student(or a glutton for punishment),
you can sign up here.
Otherwise, you can shoot me an email or leave a comment.
As usual, if you are very far away or unable to make it,
I will do some online tutorials to get us all in the mood.

4 comments:

  1. and yay for joce and her amazing tea towels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww :) thanks. I was supposed to come down today but I had a meeting so maybe next week?? and I think I'm going to try and come down for the sewing one. ohhhh and look at my blog!!!! my new years revolution is to take a picture a day and I made a blog for it so when i take pictures of you some can go on there!! xxx misss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so exciting! i will check it out! woo hoo!
    yes, come down whenever. just let me know that day...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails