Monday, September 28, 2009

back to school!

Finding a lot of fun at the Reform School online shop.
The shop has much random goodness and a flair
for the crafty and abstract.
This Jenny Pennywood print is awesome.
It also comes in fun little cards.

K studio 'everyday people' purse

Maxine Sutton heart sachets? yes!

featured artist Christine Schmidt's honorable ordinaries..
this one has a special place in my heart; I grew up with a saggy
lopsided badminton net in my back yard.
You know.. the more I see fun crafty nonsense online, the
more I think that my own craftiness needs to be dropped on
the world. I am slowly learning that people love crazy poppycock.
So, starting tomorrow, I will subject people to my mindless craft
interests and tutorials. Consider yourself warned!

1 comment:

  1. hallelujah! hit me with all your crazy craftiness. maybe you can start with a tutorial on how to make a felt ball rug???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails