Thursday, November 5, 2009

don't forget..

that this week is all about the personal connection.
Go ahead. Tell me how old I am.
Spent some good times with Sweetie at the beach this week.
After years of sea anemone harassment,
I finally laid eyes on some real beasts( a star fish and sea slug)
at the tide pools on Tuesday and I was so thrilled that I
said 'this is the best day of my life'. I think it was
the champagne talking.
Off to pick up my very own bday ball with Sweetie. The
bday ball is genius. I will detail its opening later.
ta ta!

7 comments:

  1. PS. http://wind-up-dolly.blogspot.com/2009/11/so-many-birthdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful day, ball and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fabulous b-day. Where were those pics taken? So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi all! pics were taken at crystal cove. it was totally fogged in...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics! Hope you had such an amazing one and sorry we didn't connect on the phone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails