Friday, October 30, 2009

More paddles

Another fun paddle show last night at the X-Large store
in Los Feliz and it was super fun. What really
made the night was watching Marty and Elaine
at the Dresden while eating Prime Rib.
Awesome night!! (check out Marty and Elaine above)

The X-Large space..quad cam style.

This man made me so super happy last night.
He was OWNING the color pink,
OWNING the free beer offering and
seriously moving from one long pose into the next.
All night! (that's conviction)
Although, he was sharing a little too much info
about his pink undergarments. Hotness!

2 comments:

  1. The Dresden was so good in so many ways! Steak and really awful singing that made the experience so good. The paddle show was really cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bummed I missed it! I'm really a party pooper in these last days of pregnancy I guess!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails