Wednesday, July 15, 2009

sneak peak...part 2


So begins another month and a half of crafty goodness.
We finally received the pieces for our little anniversary party
invites and they look so awesome!

I am loving the muslin grain, the exposed threads, the pop of
coral, the capital I-talian country grass icon.
I have to assemble these this week. All pieces will be tucked
into a sweet dark red folder and sealed with the grass/date icon.
Excuse the whited out street address, Law and Order induced
paranoia made me do it!

A close up of the pencil lines and loose threads... even the folds
of the fabric made it on the page! woo hoo.

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! I love it all!! Makes mine feel like a snorefest. Question...did you hand write the place cards or is that a font? It looks like you're writing, want to write all of mine? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crafty and I can't wait to get mine. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl - those are truly elegant. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant while still bearing my resemblance? You are too kind!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails