Friday, February 26, 2010

Another box

More swoon-worthy goodness. 
In my lion on the mind state, 
I ran to the garage to open the box marked '4 years old', 
desperately trying to find my nude colored swimsuit with 
a giant lion face printed on it. 
Apparently, this suit made it past the four year mark, 
which is common for a swimsuit, I guess. 
I did find some new amazing items, though...
the detail!
these jammies were the original. 
channeling R Brite?
Never enough unicorns!
Never!
These boxes never get old. 

2 comments:

  1. all great! loving the snow bunny. Mom brand reminds me of nana B.. busting out the old stuff, so much fun making Jbird wear it while I could... somehow (hmmm) my really cool stuff .. like madonna-inspie that my mom HATED, but I loved... disappeared over the years??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny! Not Janet, she save EVERYTHING. Missing you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails