Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Juggling

Just a couple of crazy girls!
Wednesday has been declared my day(by me). 
On my day, we will pretty much just play at home and 
try to stay busy, while I spend some quality time crafting. 
A day of Juggling. 
This..
and this! My poor kitchen counter. 
Don't eat those blocks!
My dining room table looks like a war zone.
Although, the creativity MAY be wearing off!
Art installation..
Portrait of mom and dad(mom, I say, is the complacent one on the 
bottom and dad has the big chin and strung out eyes.)
Good one!
Abstract art. 

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I love it all. The art in particular. I mean, can you beat kid art? I don't think so. I also love the war zone table. It makes me feel less badly about my own that looks far too similar after day of failed crafting. Nothing feels worse than failed crafts AND a dirty table to boot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails