Wednesday, October 27, 2010

old stuff new stuff

Fun times at the Golden State Goods opening this weekend!
There was lots of old stuff and of course, I partook in purchasing
some of it! yay me. More on that later. 
There was racks of fun vintage..
 creepy cats + ceramics? yes please. 
Notice my favorite, hidden here in the case. I repeatedly begged
to buy them, but Amy would NOT allow it. 
trunks of bags and belts. 
and these.. specially made. So amazing. 
I settled for that big red guys little brother. 
Still desiring him. Some day. 
removable feathers. 
backless suede dress!
and this guy. 
seriously cute. You must check it out if you are in 
Long Beach!
And, some shots of Ava from the pumpkin patch. 
oh! and good news.
 Despite my really bad blogging 
commitment, we are going to start shooting some of our inspiration
pieces for swim, fall and holiday and start blogging them 
over on Split girl/FB. I, of course will be stealing some of the 
shots and putting them here. 
In the meantime, I will continue to do what I do best at work..
dress myself up and take photo booth pictures. 
have a good week everybody!

3 comments:

  1. 1) you're a nut.
    2) why does the candi bar upset you? (is it because of the overdose of sugar? and lack of dance floor?)
    3) guess what necklace im wearing todayyyyy? (i can't touch it with my hands tho, gives me the heebies jeebies icky feeling)
    4) those cats and feathers and purses... WOW.
    5) Ava is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. Can me and her be best friends when I come move in to your basement/attic/backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah ava is so cute. i need to see her soon and your hilarious. picturing you at work like that with the headphones on makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i know that guy! ha ha. just kidding. hey is that place on vintage row? it looks like my dreamland. :)

    thanks for the obligatory pumpkin patch photos of aves. love her!! need to see you guys soon!

    and that last one of you is reminiscent of kanye west. just saying. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails